The School is under CCTV cameras surveillance, which is being used to provide surveillance and to monitor and keep track of all the activities that take place inside the premises of the school. This surveillance activity is done with complete awareness on the student’s, parent’s and teacher’s parts.
- CCTV security systems help in preventing or identifying unauthorized intruders who enter the premises, thereby promoting school security.
- Keeping track of remote entrances and exits is easier through CCTV cameras.
- CCTV surveillance systems can keep track of housekeeping and ensure they are doing their work.
- CCTV security systems help organize exit in case of emergencies.
- School security measure to protect school property and identify perpetrators and vandals.
- CCTV surveillance systems help in the protection of staff vehicles.
- They keep track of teacher attendance and punctuality.
- CCTV cameras can help keep track of teacher’s attitude and methodology in teaching.
- CCTV cameras aid monitoring and preventing bullying amongst students.
- They help in ensuring discipline and punctuality amongst students.
- Prevent or track student thefts.
- Keep parents mind at ease about school security and environment.
CCTV surveillance systems in schools are a way of ensuring a safe, secure and healthy learning environment for children. Always consult with experts to work out the most strategic places to install CCTV cameras in your school.